How to Tennis Elbow?
What are the symptoms of Tennis Elbow and how to treat it?
- Are you having issues holding or gripping?
- Have you suffered from tingles or nerve pain in the arm?
- Is the top of the forearm sore to touch
- Are you losing strength in the arm?
What are some of the common causes of Tennis Elbow?
- Repetitive movements, painting, tennis, building, manual labor intensive jobs.
- Weakness in the arm, in particular, forearm strength
- Tight and rounded shoulders can impact the elbow joints.
- Structural imbalances, biomechanical asymmetries
Tennis Elbow Treatment - Remedial Massage and Corrective exercize
At KINETIC we look at the broader context when treating Tennis Elbow. We assess movement patterns, postural imbalances, and range of movement.
- We find that addressing imbalances throughout the body is very effective at treating tennis elbow
- We use flossing and compression techniques
- We educate you with specific exercizes to assist in the process
- Strengthening exercizes are prescribed https://ed-hrvatski.com/.