Struggling with Plantar Fasciitis
Plantar Fasciitis Specialist in Brisbane
At KINETIC we have a tried and tested method when dealing with Foot Pain, typically the session is structured accordingly:
- Thorough assessment
- Analyze biomechanics
- Release tight and stiff tissue
- Activate and engage weak and flaccid tissue
- Explain clearly what is going on
- Come up with a tailored plan to get you pain-free asap and back doing what you love.
- Give you tools to help you long into the future
- Provide ongoing support, email, and links to youtube videos
Plantar fasciitis is generally connected to other imbalances in the body, at KINETIC we aim to solve both the symptoms and causes of your pain.
Foot Pain Fixed
Gait – the way we walk and run, generally has a large part to play in fixing plantar fasciitis. At KINETIC we analyze your gait, break down your biomechanics to find the imbalances.
We then clearly explain to you what is going on and how we are going to fix it.
Generally, we have structural imbalances and plantar fasciitis is quite often connected to an imbalance of some form.
- Imbalance in the hips.
- Weak Core
- Foot Pronation
- Fixed Thoracic Spine (limited rotation)
- Weak Glutes
At KINETIC we delve into the nitty-gritty and look at the causes as to why you are in pain. With our method, we address the causes and symptoms and empower you to become pain-free.
Remedial Massage has been shown to be a very effective tool in treating Plantar Fasciitis