Suffering from Knee Pain?
Are you plagued by knee pain?
At KINETIC we follow a specific method to resolve your knee pain:
- Thorough assessment, analyze GAIT, muscle test which muscles are tight, and which are weak. Assess joint range of motion. In summary, we build a clear picture as to why you are in PAIN.
- Treatment plan, we devise a clear understandable treatment plan to enable you to become pain-free.
- Ongoing support, email, exercize videos, and education.
At KINETIC we address both the symptoms and causes to solve your pain.
Knee Pain can be the result of many factors, but there are always a few that run true through the general population:
- Poor biomechanics, valgus knees, pronated feet, rotated hips
- Weak muscles, glutes, core etc
- Tight muscles, ITB, TFL
- Posture, sedentary lifestyle.
These are just some of the factors that we seek to reveal, to gain a clearer insight to solve your situation.
Knee Pain when running?
It is common knowledge amongst runners that they have glute issues, why is this and more importantly what are the issues associated?
The body is great at surviving, which means if your glutes aren’t working the body will find another way of performing the movement, which leads to compensation.
When there is compensation at play, pain is quite often not too far away.
The body is great at surviving, if you have Knee Pain there is a good chance that the body has been making do, getting you to and from work, picking up the kids, playing sport, or even getting the run finished.
If you are looking for a Remedial Massage clinic that understands how important it is to look at the bigger picture, we could be a good fit for each other.
Have a read through the website, watch a few of our videos, read some of the testimonials, find us on youtube, or Instagram. lastly, if you have any questions, feel free to send us an email, we are only too happy to help.