How to treat a torn hamstring?
If you have torn your hamstring, read on.
Hamstring tears can happen for a number of reasons, such as not warming up appropriately, muscle imbalances, fatigue, poor range of movement and a myriad of other reasons.
The question is how do you treat a Hamstring Tear?
- RICE can be employed early on, Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation.
- However, once you back to work or life we need to take a different approach.
- At KINETIC we conduct a thorough assessment of your biomechanics to add color and create context, of which we will design a treatment plan tailored to you.
Once we understand the backdrop or your story we start by:
- Releasing tight, fixated, stuck tissue.
- Activating weak and inactive muscles, eg infofurmanner.de. Glutes
- Sequencing the kinetic chains, eg, exercizes to target the core and glutes to ensure that the imbalances are addressed.